Sian Ka’an Biosphere
Discover and enjoy the exotic natural beauty of the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1976 for being the natural habitat of over 385 bird species and 103 marine species in danger of extinction, this is one of the wildest area of Riviera Maya. Get in direct contact with nature with the boat tour in the lagoon and snorkel on the reef, in the crystal-clear waters of this wonderful paradise.
- Pick-up at hotel and departure to Punta Allen
- Sian Ka’an Biosphere Boat Tour in the lagoon with dolphins and turtles sighting
- Visit at Isla de los Pajaros
- Guided snorkeling session at the Coral Reef
- Lunch in Punta Allen and free time to visit this fishermen village
- Return to the hotel