Agua Azul and Misol-ha Water Falls
The Cascadas de Agua Azul (Spanish for “Blue Water Waterfall”) are found near the Municipality of Tumbalá, in the middle of the Chiapas rainforest. It consists of many cataracts following one after another in the Cascadas de Agua Azul Natural Park. The larger cataracts may be about 6 meters (20 ft.) high.
The Misol Ha Waterfall is a worthy representative of the eco-tourism of Chiapas, located a few miles from Palenque, in the state of Chiapas. This beautiful destination offers a unique experience where the interaction with nature is the most important element, being under the control of a local group of co-owners that have the task to preserve the flora and fauna of the place.
ITINERARY: (from Palenque)
- Pick-Up at hotel Lobby and departure to Misol-Ha
- Walking to reach the Misol-ha falls and free time to visit
- Transfer to Agua Azul Natural Park
- Sightseeing of the area and free time to have lunch
- Return transfer to the hotel