Cenote, Mayan Village and Ziplining
A perfect adventure experience for nature and culture lovers.
Immerse yourself in the untouched nature of the tropical jungle, where you'll have the opportunity to meet the people of a local Mayan Community, still living with ancient traditions. Discover the lagoon and the crocodiles family living in it, and afterword our guide will take you to swim, snorkel and relax in the crystal-clear water of Cenotes, the amazing river flowing underground of Yucatan Peninsula.
P.S.: Ziplining on the lagoon is optional, with an extra cost of 10 USD per person.
- Pick-Up and transfer to the Mayan Village
- Hiking in the jungle, visiting the lagoon
- Visit at the local community homes
- Sample of How to prepare a "Quesadilla" and tasting
- Visit at the local Cenote and free time to swim
- Ending of activities ands transfer back to the meeting point