Chichen Itza and Valladolid (Holbox)
The ancient city of Chichen Itza is considered one of the 7 wonders of the modern world and is located right in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula. This archaeological site is the most important symbol of one of the oldest civilizations, the Maya, famous for their incredible knowledge in astronomy and numbers.
Valladolid is the second most important city in the state of Yucatan; this small colonial city was developed from the fusion of Mayan and Spanish cultures.
- Pickup at the ferry harbor in Chiquila.
- Transfer to Chichen Itza.
- Guided tour at archaeological site
- Swimming in a nearby cenote.
- Lunch time available
- Visit at historical center of Valladolid.
- Return to the ferry harbor of Chiquila