A trip for true nature lovers on the still wild Isla Holbox. Located north of the peninsula of Yucatan, Holbox island is the perfect place to spend a day of tranquility and discovery immersed in an authentic tropical paradise. Take a ride on a boat tour to discover Isla Pajaros (bird's island), the Cenote Yalahau ( Sink hole with sweet water) immersed in the Forest and the "Isla Pasion", romantic and utterly deserted. After a few relaxing hours spent at our Beach Club in the beautiful context of our "Hotel La Palapa" where a tantalizing lunch is also served, you will proceed for the most adventurous time of the day on board the comfortable Club Cars, crossing the island from tip to toe, east to west, and finally back on the mainland right on time to admire an unforgettable sunset.
- Pick up at the hotel and departure to Chiquilà harbor
- Starting the boat tour with visit at Cenote Yalahau, Isla pasion and Isla Pajaros
- Lunch at "Casa Nostra Beach Club" and following relax time;
- Island tour driving the local Golf Cars
- Boat transfer to Chiquilá and return to the hotel