Mayan Adevnture at Coba
Come and discover the richness of the Mayan world, visit the archeological zone of Coba and climb the Nohoch Muul the tallest pyramid in Yucatan. Meet the descendants of this admirable pre-Hispanic culture and participate in the preservation of their cultural and natural heritage. Enjoy an unforgettable experience paddling on a beautiful lagoon located in the middle of a jungle or practice rappelling above the crystal-water of the cenotes through the zip-line above the Maya jungle.
- Pick-up at the meeting point
- Guided tour of the archeological site of Coba
- Visit a typical Mayan village and interact with original Mayan descendants
- Buffet lunch at the Mayan Comunity
- Canoeing, Rappelling, Zip Line and swim in the cenotes
- Transfer back to the hotel