Tulum - Coba - Cenote
Allow yourself a day to experience the Mayan Culture. Visit Cobà and climb Nohoch Mul, the highest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula, while you will admire the spectacular landscape on the top of Mayan jungle.
Tulum is the largest pre-Hispanic construction to remain erect. Its unique seaside location boasts one of the most beautiful views of the Mexican Caribbean, as seen from the eyes of the Mayan world.
- Pick-up at the hotel and transfer to Tulum
- Visit at the archeological site
- Transfer to Cenote and free time to relax
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Transfer to Coba and free time to enjoy the ruins
- Transfer back to the hotel